Thanks for visiting the business side of things. I create and manage a wide range of content and technology. My freelance work includes writing full length eBooks, managing social media accounts, creating and editing photos and videos, to site management and tech support.
I have over 30 years of experience and have well developed skills to help others achieve their goals. I’m confident I can help you fulfill your mission and vision with my unique skill set. For additional details, head over to my LinkedIn page. If you are interested in my Photography Portfolio Projects those are continually updated with new content from my stock.
To start a conversation about any of my freelance or contract work please contact me and I will get right back to you. I look forward to getting to know you and how I can help your organization.
🟢 The Drone Life, LLC (Aug 2022 – Present), Content Manager
- Research and draft 1,000 to 25,000 word articles comparing drone models, create in-depth guides, develop listicles, and more.
- Manage SEO and WordPress for content articles.
- Develop new content for marketing and lead magnet articles
🟢 Pieces of the Past (Jan 2020 – Present), Technical Specialist
- My mission in business is to help make what you’re passionate about, successful. I enjoy helping others achieve their goals and objectives by successfully equipping them to reach that next level.
🟢 Fillmer Innovation Group (Jan 2021 – Present), Technical Specialist
- My role is to aid their mission to partner with clients to find technological solutions to business problems. This includes bookkeeping, content development, and managing social media.
🟢 Scott Fillmer Photography (Jun 1993 – Present), Freelance
- With 30 years experience as a photographer, I can capture most situations and stories in a unique perspective with a creative eye. Past commercial clients have included: Catalyst Leadership Conferences, Giant Impact, Craig Groeschel, Grace Campus Ministries, ESPN.com, SI.com, Aviation Today, and many others. For samples of my work please visit my current portfolio page.
🟢 Cornerstone Church (2008 – 2021), Director of Technology
- Fulfilled several roles in my tenure including leading several key areas of productions and technology. I have a full detailed breakdown available.
- Director of Technology (Sep 2021 – Mar 2022)
- Director of Productions (Apr 2016 – Sep 2021)
- Director of Communications (Nov 2014 – Apr 2016)
- Production Coordinator (Jul 2012 – Nov 2014)
- Business Administrator (May 2010 – Jul 2012)
- Website Developer (Oct 2008 – May 2010)
🟢 Pieces of the Past (1992 – 2008), Co-Owner
Started business of importing and distribution of jewelry components from Austria. Served customers worldwide for over 16 years until sale of business to pursue non-profit opportunities.
- Ran all day-to-day operations of business, distribution and marketing
- With over 100,000 customers, we maintained a 98% customer satisfaction rate
- Increased sales and customer growth year over year for 10 years in a row
🟢 McLeod Software (1996 – 1998), Installation & Training Specialist
- Installed UNIX servers, trained clients on software package
- Implemented upgrades on existing systems
- Support installed systems with existing customers
- Trained staff members on current user end systems
🟢 Southwest Airlines (1991 – 1994), Customer Service Agent
- Customer Service Representative (SFO, DAL, SDF, BHM)
- Provided highest level of customer service for the flying public
- Skilled and trained for constantly changing customer service situations
🟢 Liberty University (2009 – 2012), Master of Arts in Theology
🟢 University of Alabama Birmingham (1994 – 1996), B.A. Accounting
🟢 Texas Tech University (1992 – 1994), Business Undergraduate Studies
General Skill Set
🟢 Content Writing Specialist: technical specialist with over 15 years of experience in content creation for blog posts, articles, lead magnets, reviews, landing pages, and social media content. Writing examples are here and more can be made available.
🟢 Business Development: business administration, development, marketing, and virtual assistant.
🟢 Industry Focus: business, finance, technology, photography, videography and implementing SEO strategies to boost client profitability.
Technical Skill Set
🟢 Technical: extensive experience in customer service, administration, business, accounting, and technical support with Mac, Windows, and Android devices.
🟢 Business: over 25 years experience in business operations as an owner/operator, live stream production, photography, video editing, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite, MS Office, QuickBooks, and business-related apps.
Connecting with People
🟢 Teams: working with teams in Nicaragua and Uganda on food insecurity for children and infrastructure projects to build technology networks.
🟢 Soft Skills: great worldwide perspective and appreciation for different cultures and ways of living to help others advance.
🟢 Project Linus (2016 – Present), Assistant Chapter Coordinator LeeCo
🟢 Africa Renewal Ministries (2012 – 2013), Photographer
🟢 YouVersion (2011 – 2012), Web & Mobile Tech Support
🟢 Catalyst Conferences (2009), Photographer
🟢 Cornerstone Church (2006 – 2008), Photographer
🟢 Creede Baptist Church (2004 – 2005), Website Developer
🟢 Hunter Street Baptist Church (1994 – 1996), Website Developer
Additional details are available on my LinkedIn profile. If you are looking for the personal non-business side of things my about page is available. I look forward to discussing how I can best serve you and your organization. If you have any questions at all please contact me, I look forward to getting to know you.