Each year we have come into Auburn to watch the fireworks, but this year we changed locations to the new Auburn University Municipal Airport (AUO) terminal building, and it was a fantastic spot. The airport ended up being a nice quiet spot, for the most part, and we didn’t have any of the chaos around the concert in the park stuff either, which we don’t normally go to anyway. The temps weren’t nearly as bad as I thought they were going to be, so it was just an overall nice evening in Auburn this year.
I’m always fascinated how each year is always different. The circumstances of life are different, the location, setting, and the fireworks, all make for a unique experience each year. For some of the previous 4th of July displays in Auburn and elsewhere that include fireworks you can go to those listed below.
Previous 4th of July Displays We Had
- Photos of the 4th of July Fireworks in Auburn (2011)
- 4th of July Fireworks Video from Auburn Alabama (2010)
- Auburn 4th of July Fireworks Celebration Photos (2008)
- Light Painting with Sparklers and Some Low Light Photography
- Do it Yourself Low Light Fireworks Photography
Here are some other shots from the Auburn fireworks display, as shot from the roof of my car at the airport terminal. You can click on any of the images below to see the super high res size.
Leave a Reply